Sunday 18 October 2009

Life in the Arctic and an early xmas list

Listening to: American Jet Set by Kill Hannah
Reading: Handling The Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist


My room might as well be the Arctic. When I woke up this morning, my feet were freezing and every part of my bed (apart from the bit I was lying on) was cold. Got out of bed, put my slippers on: still freezing. Sat downstairs watching Paris Hilton's New BFF and Gossip Girl: unbelievably, more freezing than ever. Now I'm s
at with my thicker slippers on and my school leavers hoodie and I'm still cold! Goddamn I need some hot chocolate.

It may only be the middle of October, but I already know what I would like for xmas.


1) Wake Up The Sleepers deluxe package

That's pretty obvious, is it not? I haven't been able to find the CD in any HMV that I've been in recently; plus I want that pillowcase so much.

2) Emilie Autumn - Opheliac (Ultimate Book/Album bundle)

No words. At all. Just that book is going to be so amazing, therefore I must have it. Plus I love EA, she's pretty damn amazing. If you haven't heard her stuff, do so now

3) Dr Martens

I'm torn between a black pair, or a red/brown pair. My mam thinks that the red/brown pair are awful and will make me look like a skinhead. Hm, yeah. Totally.



4) Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws
HOWCUTEISTHISPLEASE?! Seriously, when I saw this in the Disney Store I SQUEED with delight. Oh and please, please, please check out all the other amazingly cute Jack stuff they have. I want that cushion, coaster and cookie jar.

Other than that, I would greatly appreciate donations to my "SEND FAYE TO NEW HEART 8" fund. Btw I'm not sad to want to start saving for next year, when this year's hasn't even happened yet. I've blabbed on about NHFXMAS in other blogs so I really don't need to go over this again. But this year they're going to play American Jet Set in it's entirety, which means only one thing: SICK BOY!!!

Now you may be thinking, "why is that important?", "why should I care?" etc. But just so you know, Mat hates Sick Boy, so this will be pretty epic and I'm gutted that I'm not going to be there to experience it. People have to record it for all of us who aren't going. On the plus side, us Non-New Heart people will be having our Non-New Heart Partaaay on Stickam; something we had last year and something that was extremely fun.

But, the "SEND FAYE TO NEW HEART 8" fund, is basically going to be me saving all my EMA money and money I get for xmas/birthday and not spending anything after December. I only will spend money when absolutely necessary; like for concerts tickets, bd presents and such.

Now I'm going to watch The Nightmare Before Xmas, drink fudge hot chocolate, eat a Curly Wurly and do some textiles homework.



No comments:

Post a Comment