Sunday 21 June 2009

Cupcakes and Tarina Tarantino

Cleared out my wardrobe today. Feels great to get rid of all the old clothes that I never wear anymore. Plus I'm giving all three bags to charity, so I'm doing something good for other people. Think I'll sort out my shoes tomorrow.





































What's that? Cupcakes in the shape of some japanese style faces and Elmo? Oh how I want to make some cupcakes like this right now.





















We have here the Tarina Taratino Barbie. I want this doll so badly! If only I'd remembered and asked for her for my birthday, maybe I'd have one right now. Or maybe I can just buy one myself. Possibly... But oh god do I love TT's jewelry. Earrings with smoking rabbits hanging from the loops? Yes please!








































Please, please, please let me somehow get enough money to buy that necklace


I think I'll start another fashion mood board tonight. This time it'll be one with the 'street style' theme, rather than using magazine clippings of styled models. Oh and I'll be washing my hair later. I'll save colouring it until another day.


And it's warm weather that makes me develop weird food combinations. Grapes and chocolate mousse anyone? Not as bad as it sounds, or looks to be honest. Would've been better if I had some strawberries to go with it.


Transformers 2 tomorrow. Only been waiting how long for this film?

No comments:

Post a Comment