Saturday 20 June 2009

Is that a raincoat?

Listening to: My Passion - 'Corporate Flesh Party'
Reading: Let The Right One In
Watching: clips from 'American Psycho'

I guess I'm going to use this blog for random thoughts/pictures I find and as something to cure boredom over the next 11 weeks that are my summer holidays. Last week was my 16th birthday, which happened to be the day after my last GCSE exam. Happy didn't even cover it. Went to see 'Terminator: Salvation' with a friend. Despite reading reviews that didn't make the film seem too promising, I enjoyed it.

Speaking of films that star Christian Bale:
I love 'American Psycho'. It really is one of those classic must-see-before-you-die films. The first time I watched it the ending totally confused me, but that's what I love about it; I watch it over and over, and I come up with a different idea about it every time. Maybe when I start reading the book it'll explain things more. That's something do to this summer c:


Oh hai amazing band called My Passion, I love your new cd 'Corporate Flesh Party', it makes my ears happy. I love it when a band comments you back on myspace like you do, you lovely people. Also, I need to see you live. Whenever you've been playing in Newcastle over the past year I've missed you every single time D:
  1. when you played with Kill Hannah in septemeber I missed you
  2. when you played with Innerpartysystem in february I missed you
  3. when you played at The Cooperage in march I missed you
  4. when you played at the O2 Academy this month I missed you
Damn my lack of money :c

chinese food = win

No comments:

Post a Comment