Tuesday 3 November 2009

It's a sunny day in heaven and no one is around

Listening to: Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars // Crash Love - AFI
Reading (or at least trying to): The Kite Runner



I must read this book. I must read this book. I must read this book.

But, I'm having no such luck. I'm only up to chapter four and I'm expected to have read all (or there abouts) of it in the past week. What did I do? Watched all of Gossip Girl S1 before buying S2 and starting on that, did textiles homework and .... not much else. Why must you do this to me cruel world? Why oh why? And I've had other things to think about so I've not had the time, patience or mental capacity to read a book set in Afganistan, dealing with Russians and the violation of a twelve year old boy. Not today, please.


That aside, I'm so excited for eighteen days time. I get to see this lovely band again whilst wearing my equally lovely FLASH YOUR YASH tshirt.


This weekend I'll hopefully be going toget tickets for the Kerrang! Tour. All Time Low, The Blackout, Young Guns and My Passion? Yes please! How long have I waited to see My Passion? How happy am I that I'm going to see them along with three other amazing bands in one night? And how excited am I that I may even meet MR BEE? Oh, plus I'll get to see The Blackout and squee in delight at their lovely Welsh accents.

Speaking of squeeing with delight, words cannot express how happy I am that this amazing specimen of a woman is playing in Newcastle on March 7th next year.




Anyway, here's my concert list as of now:

Nov 21st: Yashin // This Is Divine // This Way Up
Feb 3rd: K! Tour - All Time Low // The Blackout // Young Guns // My Passion
March 7th: Emilie Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment