Wednesday 30 September 2009

A message to the KHKers.

I thought about doing this a few weeks ago and with the release of WUTS, it gave me all the more reason to put this down in words:


On Septmember 30th 2008 I joined the Kill Hannah Kollective. I had no idea what to expect other than a community with a shared love of one amazing band. It wasn't hard to make friends, just a little strange as is everything when you're one of the new people. But everyone was so welcoming, polite and kind, just like a big family.

Some of my best memories from the past year have been with you guys, like the Non-New Heart party on Stickam for all of us not going to NHFXMAS, the random conversations we've had via comments or even on the forum. Plus the regular Stickam chats, watching people dance on webcam, spamming the chat with the worst fan-fiction ever, staying up 'till the early hours talking gangsta, and talking about how exicted we are about the new KH album. Then there's the mini chats on msn, coming up with KH anti-lyrics, random youtube video wars, talking about our love for The Big Bang Theory and giving each other Smurf names in German. Oh and who could forget the epicness that is Divino McMat? Even though we couldn't go through with our mission as planned, that whole thing provided so many laughs and helped work our over-active imaginations more than usual.


Then there's all the hard work we've done (and still do) promoting Kill Hannah and the KHK. With promo days, at concerts, online; basically doing everything we can to get the word out there. Our love and support for KH keep us together and I can't imagine not having the KHK in my life.


You've all been there every single day if I needed someone to talk to, cheer me up or just have a random conversation with. I feel like I know some of the most wonderful people in the world, all because of one band. To have the ability to attract so many fans from all over the world and to have one big community for them is pretty damn impressive. Even though I don't know each and every one of you, or might not have known you for very long, I can honestly say you're the most wonderful people I've never met. I can't wait until I can meet some of you in person, but until then:

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

5 comments:

  1. i love you too =]

    CommandoMouse - KHK Scotland (ozzie)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwww.... this is so nice. and we love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWW!
    FAYE ILY TOO MORE <3

    You forgotted Lewis :D XD
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Faye! This is so sweet. I'm so glad you found a place where you feel like you belong. You're a kickass person, and we love you! <3
    :D

    <3, Abby [pr3ttyr4v3g1rl13]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. This is so sweet! You know we love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete