Tuesday 9 February 2010

I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright now

Listening to: She Is Macho - The Blackout,
Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them (album) - Yashin

God, I'm obsessed with TBO so much now. I can't get over how good they were last week - I need to see them again. I even bought the 'Children of the night' bag and a badge set off their webstore on Sunday. It was either that or a tshirt. The bag & badges worked out cheaper with postage than the tshirt cost without. Good deal, I think so. I had a stint on youtube yesterday watching TBO album recording diaries and they still make me laugh so hard. Especially No.3 :') That and I listened to Sean on BBC Switch from Sunday night and oh yes, I lolled. Gotta love him. And in true appreciation of the Welsh wonder, I drew/painted this:


Yeah, not obsessed at all.

In other news, Yashin's album got it's arse here today. Even though I downloaded it over the weekend - "WHY?" I hear you cry! LOVE, that's why - it's fantastic! Seriously couldn't have asked for anything better from them. It even came with a lovely little Yashin/Monster energy promo flyer, which has a nice fold line down Dave's face :') Oh lolz. I really can't wait until March now and hopefully I'll go to see them in Leeds too. Such dedication I have to those boys.

And in KHK related news, I am now Colonel for North East England! Happy times :) Getting tickets for KH this weekend along with those for Yashin & HIM. WIN! I can't wait. This year's going to be so fucking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment