Friday 5 February 2010

We are the children of the night! We are the children! pt2

Cont.

The Blackout - WOW! I thought they'd be good live, but I didn't think they'd be THAT good! From the second they came on, right until they went off they were full-on, energetic and very for crowd-participation. First song 'Children of The Night', everyone was chanting "We are the children of the night, we are the children." without fail and especially in 'It's High Tide Baby' with the 'Whoa-oh''s. But the highlight had to be the last three songs they played. For 'Top of The World' Katie P from K! magazine came out and sang with them! It was such a good moment - that I got on video ;) Then during 'Save Ourselves' the 'whoa-oh''s made an appearance again and during the breakdown Sean told us all to kneel on the floor. Actual, yes. Kneel. Down. "Or fuck off!" When the one person wouldn't Sean had a screaming hissy-fit at the dude which was hilarious. So, he knelt down and when the song kicked in again everyone jumped up at the same time. Spectacular. And to finish they played 'I'm A Riot? You're A Fucking Riot!' So. Much. Win. Oh yeah, and I got spat on by Sean...


Phew. In between TBO and ATL they played Bad Romance and literally everyone in the venue started singing along. It was amazing & hilarious at the same time :') Then loads of teenies wet themselves when they played Paramore :/ Hmm... moving on.


Finally All Time Low were up! The whole thing was just like a dance party. I managed to video 'Stella' and get a few decent photos, but I'd used up most of the memory space with videos of TBO -I got four, yes FOUR - but even so, they were really good. It was lovely when Alex played 'Remembering Sunday' and they did 'Jasey Rae' (L) Lovelovelove! Although it felt like their set was really short. They played about...eleven songs, but so did TBO - although they might have played one more - and it just felt like ATL weren't really on for that long. Hmm. Because of that I felt like The Blackout should have headlined.


Even so! It was an amazing night. I'm still aching, have crippled feet, sore throat even though I was ill to begin with. I seriously lost my voice after The Blackout. I gave up singing half of ATL's songs apart from chorus' and the last two songs. I sounded like a man when I was talking on the way home :| Oh and I was so amused when I spotted Sean and Snoz from TBO at the side of the stage dancing to ATL playing 'Damned If I Do Ya' :') Good times.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE GOOD NEWS!


Kill Hannah and My Passion on May 5th



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So overloaded with excitement it's unreal! :D But I haven't been able to sneeze for like an hour, so that's sort of killing my buzz :| Ha. Anyway, I'm off to finish uploading the other three TBO vids to FBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment