Monday 13 July 2009

XOXO

I have a new-found addiction to Gossip Girl.

When I was still in school I found one of the 'Gossip Girl' books in our library, took it home, read it in a few days, enjoyed it, but never looked for any of the others. Shame on me! :o Then last year I heard that they'd made a tv series, buut it was only showing on ITV2 which we didn't have at the time (but now we do). One of my friends watched it but I never bothered, until now.

I spent this morning looking for episodes of LA Ink online, failing miserably becasue I either had to buy them off iTunes or watch a select few on Mega Video, which only lets me watch 72 minutes in one go before I have to wait 54 minutes to watch another 72 minutes. Anyway, then I was browsing through http://hayley.checkered-vans.com and saw one of the links on the side 'Dress Like Gossip Girl'. Clicked on it. Had a look through, typed "gossip girl fashion" into google, found some other sites then I decided to look for Gossip Girl episodes. And I realised that the guy who plays 'The other Tucker' in John Tucker Must Die is in it. I love that film.

One episode in and I know what I'm going to be watching everyday for the forseeable future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment