Tuesday 8 December 2009

Wrong season for this music.

'Japanese Girl' - Metro Station



Ah, Metro Station. I remember the almost-month-long obsession I had with you back in the summer, such wonderful times. But now I'm baffled as to WHY I've chosen this time of year to get that MS bug. I see MS as more of a summer-y band, with their bright pop-synth melodies and catchy lyrics, so to be 'obsessed' with them in the winter is worrying. I blame the music ADD.

But anyway, this song - I actually love it. It just seems so much more catchier and danceable than some of their other songs. Although it might be the fact that this is a brand new song that hasn't been around for two years before being released in the UK.

And I know a lot of people slag Metro Station off and don't class them as a 'rock band' because of the connection to all things Miley Cyrus, but regardless of this I love me some 'shitty' pop-rock bands!

(For the record: Mason > Trace)

Do enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment