Saturday 5 December 2009

GaGa, ooo-la-la

I'm kinda in love with Lady GaGa right now. As if you couldn't tell by the new header. I've been looking at photos and videos from The Monster Ball tour that's making the rounds in the US right now, and I've never been so excited for something in my whole life. All the outfits look fabulous and the "Forced Perspective" stage set-up definitely adds to it more. Only 88 days left. Is it sad that I'm counting down this early? Speaking of fabulous outfits and such, here's some recent magazine shots I found.

From the Elle photo shoot for the January issue:


I love this Hansel and Gretal concept, from Vogue US. It's a wonderful spin on the fairy-tale, making it more twisted and modern.


Check out the shoes she's wearing, they're almost as crazy as the Alexander McQueen ones she wears in the 'Bad Romance' video.



And GaGa on Gossip Girl? Can this show get any better?! Season Three has been amazing anyway - Chair action, hello! - and now we have GaGa in a sort of... Gothic Secret Society private show. This reminds me, I'm one episode behind. Need to change that sharpish.



Sorry, couldn't resist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment