Tuesday 12 January 2010

Some more goals...

Two more things I want to do this year:
  • Get an industrial piercing
  • GO TO DOWNLOAD!
Okay, the industrial I've wanted for about...however long ago it was when I got the top of my ear done anyway. And now I have my own income (hellooo EMA), I can easily pay for it myself. Hmm, must research some places either in Middlesbrough or Newcastle.

NEXT!


Holy Jesus Christ on a bicycle! Download is on my birthday weekend this year! Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I've never been to a festival before, but there clearly is no better choice for that than Download. Fuck you Reading and Leeds! Pile of indie shite. *Ahem* Regardless, Download just seems ten times better than RandL, plus the line up in the past has been quite amazing. Last year we had My Passion, The Blackout, Young Guns, Enter Shikari, You Me At Six and Mofoing MOTLEY CRUE(!!!) just to name a few. Oh, Kill Hannah, Lostprophets and HIM played in 08. In all seriousness, it would be an amazing-mind-blowing present
. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment