Friday 8 January 2010

We want your blood, now.

Listening to: Winter For Lovers - My Passion

Aah My Passion, how I've missed listening to you. This seems like a show ritual, I start listening to the bands I'm going to see about a month in advance. Well...in this case, approximately 25 days in advance. So looking forward to it. And in two weeks time I should have my tickets and the Young Guns "Winter Kiss" bundle. Result! Anyway, I need to get motivated. Seriously. I have work to do, but I need inspiration. Hmm. The snow's doing me no good either. It nearly gave me a hideous case of snow blinded-ness as I was walking home from college this afternoon. I didn't think it was possible, but yknow when you're walking along the road, minding your own business and you suddenly become dizzy from walking along a sheet of never ending white...shit, basically. I seriously hope it fucks off by the time K! Tour gets here, or I am not going to be amused in the slightest.


In other news, I really fancy seeing Daybreakers. It's set in the near future and the human race has been almost wiped out by a disease that turns everyone into a vampire. The blood supply starts to run out, due to the lack of humans obv, and the remaining humans want to start rebuilding the human race. Cue epic battle between humans and vampires? I fucking hope so. I've seen the adverts on tv a few times (took me a while to realise there's a Placebo song playing) and it looks JUST the way a vampire film should. Blood, darkness, fangs, rain, more darkness, fire and probably more blood. None of this Twilight shit. Urgh. It kinda has the same look as Underworld, but regardless of this I wanna see it.

But now, I'll leave you with what is probably one of my favorite photos of Audrey Kitching. Circa 2006. I adore the colour of her hair (ahem), the glitter eye make-up, doubling up of the tiras and the jewelry that looks suspiciously like Tarina Tarantino's. Actually... I'm pretty sure it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment